<body> <body>

Monday, September 10, 2007 @9:18 PM

brought an old cd from home to listen since i carried the old hello kitty cd player to pgp.. and i rediscovered a long lost song tt i love.. super touching song.. if i ever get married one day, i tink i'll dedicate it to my dad.. haha..

Butterfly Kisses- Bob Carlisle

There's two things I know for sure.
She was sent here from heaven,and she's daddy's little girl.
As I drop to my knees by her bed at night,
she talks to Jesus, and I close my eyes.
And I thank God for all of the joy inmy life,
But most of all, for...

Butterfly kisses after bedtime prayer.
Stickin' little white flowers all up in her hair.
"Walk beside the ponydaddy, it's my first ride."
"I know the cake looks funny, daddy, but I sure tried."
Oh, with all that I've done wrong, I must have done something right
To deserve a hug every morning,
And butterfly kisses at night.

Sweet sixteen today,
She's looking like her mommaa little more everyday.
One part woman, the other part girl.
To perfume and makeup,from ribbons and curls.
Trying her wings out in a greatbig world.
But I remember...

Butterfly kisses after bedtime prayer.
Stickin' little white flowers all up in her hair.
"You know how much I love you daddy,
But if you don't mind,I'm only going to kiss you onthe cheek this time."
With all that I've done wrong I must have done something right.
To deserve her love every morning,
And butterfly kisses at night.

All the precious time
Like the wind, the years go by
Precious butterfly
Spread your wings and fly

She'll change her name today.
She'll make a promise,and I'll give her away.
Standing in the bride roomjust staring at her,
she asked me what I'm thinking,and I said "I'm not sure,
I just feel like I'm losing my baby girl."
Then she leaned over....and gave me....

Butterfly kisses, with her mama there
Sticking little flowers all up in her hair
"Walk me down the aisle, daddy, it's just about time"
"Does my wedding gown look pretty, daddy?"
"Daddy,don't cry."
With all that I've done wrong,I must have done something right
To deserve her love every morning,
And butterfly kisses

I couldn't ask God for more, man, this is what love is
I know I've gotta let her go, but I'll always remember
Every hug in the morning, and butterfly kisses...

poco princesa~because i was taught to dream

& PROFILE

i cant believe how kind fate had been to me for the past 22 yrs of my life.. everything seems to come to a beautiful ending no matter wad i do. i'm not saying tt there had been no challenges in my life, there had been many encounters tt did shatter me but lady luck shone on me and brought me countless guardian angels to guild me to shore. thank you angels. you have all made my life worthwhile.

Before I grew up I saw you on a cloud I could bless myself in your name and patch you on my wings "Life is hard and so is love, child, believe in all these things"

& PET DOGGY


adopt your own virtual pet!
& FRENS

Abel
Constance
Edwin
EeSang
Kit
Kyle
L'Amour De Couture
Liuyun
Mayi
Michelle
Newsnow Arsenal
NUSPS
Sheltie
Stephen
Xinyi
Xiuting
Yongqiang
Wai
Winghang

& ARCHIVES

December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
November 2008


& ARTICULATE