Tuesday, November 08, 2005 @2:16 PM
I never really believed in the world of supernatural, until today.It's exactly 3 wks after Grandma's tragic death. I was reviewing some of the pictures taken at the wedding a month ago at my cousin's house together with Wai and bro. When I first saw those photos, I felt a sudden surge of coldness down my spine. Her face was pale.. no.. I should say it was white.. I remember cllearly how I had brushed her face with an abundant of my own red earth pink blusher.. as if the blusher was free of charge.. How did the photos(tt had been taken just 2 wks before her death) turned out in a manner that I could barely regconize that it was her? I was not the only one who said tt. Wai, Emily and even my usually blur bro saw it..The next day I was in the cold room with some relatives and grandma's body.. she looked different.. so different.. I distantly remember looking at my paternal grandpa's corpse a yr ago.. he looked just like what I knew him to be.. why on earth tt this time round, things were so different.. so strange..Everyone who knows me know how unreligious a person I am.. but this time, I think I am forced to believe by everthing tt had happened..How else can I account for the strange photos? How about the totally indistinguishable body? Or even the moths in all my relatives' houses and the huge dragonfly that suddenly appeared and disappeared in my own house? Perhaps other people may think that it was just becos we all missed her.. tt's y we are trying to associate anything that was abnormal to her..I would think so too.. If I never saw those photos..Yes, I missed her.. all of us missed her.. the funeral was full of tears.. even ther kids weeped.. her daughters almost fainted.. tears drained energy off my whole body.. I felt too weak to move.. my legs seemingly lost their connection with my torso.. She was just so nice.. so great..
poco princesa~because i was taught to dream