Thursday, October 20, 2005 @11:09 PM
I used to think that everything in life can be planned. I know I'm wrong. Guess this yr had really been rocky for my whole family. A lot of nasty things happened. 2005 is ending soon with a funeral of a loved one. She had been the pillar of strength, uniting the whole family with weekly gatherings and she was really good at whipping up very tasty meals for the family of almost 40 members.Perhaps life is really unpredictable. Everything had came too sudden. She had always been healthy and well, only suffering from slight diabetes and hypertension (all of which are just common old age problems), but within 24 hrs of her first chest pain, she left the world and the family which was centered around her.Life is never the same again.But life will still go on.Gathering strength from memories...
poco princesa~because i was taught to dream