Tuesday, May 31, 2005 @12:02 AM
Nxt Wed shld b my last day of working. Enough. Working had been fun but I shld b rewarding myself with more rest after going through tough studying life for yrs. Frankly, I'm deciding tt perhaps I shld b diagnosed of work addiction since I'm loving it so much more than schooling. Actually, things had not start out as fun as what it seems to be now. I owe all these fun moments to individuals who had lended me a hand in getting myself fitted into such a big company. So a great big hug to the *you-know-who* :)Decided tt my blog shld be renovated to fit my change of identity. Holiday is almost over so seriousness gotta start setting in. I understand how boring and dry it look now but it wont last long. Prob decorate it with pics since I'm going HK again. Anyway, Kayun mentioned smth really annoying a couple of days back -- Van persie is btr looking than Reyes! I'm beinging to worry about this fren of mine. He must be suffering from fatal myopia, perhaps all the mud frm tekong is covering his eyes... God bless him
poco princesa~because i was taught to dream